Monday, 22 October 2012

Free spell casting | Black magic spells | free spell caster




Looking for a free black magic spell caster? Sounds impossible but its true. Yes! I offer free spell casting to the people in serious needs. Its true that a real witchcraft will never ask for a single dime for their services as the spirits who do the real job never want money and hence they don not favor spell casting as a business. However, For those whose primary is spell casting may charge you their service as part of bread earning and expenses for the items in the spell casting.

I never charge a single penny until the expenses for the stuffs goes too high. Yes, spell casting is not my primary job as I'm a retired banker. My name is Dr. Vikramjeet Bhelaro. I'm P.hD in Maths from one of the renounced university of India. I worked for 36 years in a bank as manager. 

                                                                                                  Now you might be thinking what I'm doing here wasting your time. Let me tell you I'm a professional spell caster as well. I grew my interest in spell casting when I was of 9 and I saw my grand-mother healing a man from her black magic spell who was stung by a scorpion. Within no time, all the pain and suffering were vanished from that man. Thereafter, I started practicing occult with my grandmother. I trained me very well and shared all the rituals and spells which she got from her mother. My grandmother's family had this gift from generations. Now i'm carrying up this gift and want to serve the people. 

I won't charge you a single dime ever. In case the expenses for the ingredients required in the spell casting goes out of my budget, then only I will charge you. But you'll only be charged in that case if you get the results. Else you won't have to spend a buck.


I don't ask for any kind of money as I get enough as my pension from the bank. I just want to serve the people from what I've learnt. My grandmother also wanted me to help the people with theses powers.


I'm expert in casting following kinds of spells-

*Love Spell
*Money Spell
*Hex removing spell
*Revenge spell
*Curse spell
*Binding/Reconciliation spell
*Pregnancy/fertility

and few more....

Should you have no worries reading backfire of spells as it has barely happened till now. Truly speaking, backfire happens in 1 every 20 cases handled by me. This doesn't means I'm a poor spell caster. Backfire mostly happens due to improper actions taken by the clients during the period of spell casting. 

Feel free to click here and contact me by mail. I'll be more than happy to assist you in your situation.Your Privacy is must for me. So do not hesitate to contact me. I won't ever share your details. While contacting, do not forget to mention the following situation:

-Your full Name
-Your Full Address along with state & country
-Your age, birth date
-Birth time(optional)
-Zodiac sign
-Detailed description of your situation
-Whether you want me to cast the spell or you just want consultation


Just email me and get the solutions of every situation. All for FREE of cost. For the sake of humanity, this service is absolutely FREE. No Cost, No catch. 100% FREE service. 
Help me keep my service FREE forever. paypal_donate_button
Looking forward to serve the humans in a much better way.

Thank you.

Dr. Vikramjeet Bhelaro


Copyright ©     https://freespellcast.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are ways to recognize this fake spell casters. They are the ones with long and many worded testimonials. It's probably the spell caster posing as another person. I know of one true spell caster and that is Highpriestzorochi@gmail.com do not be deceived by fake spell caster anymore, contact him today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wazifa for Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love These are the best gathering of free wazifa for love, lovers, wazifa for spouse and wife, wazifa for adoration and relationship problems. http://wazifaforloveonline.com
    wazifa for Love | wazifa for Love Marriage | Wazifa for Husband | Wazifa for Job |

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am basically writing you back to give you all of my thanks. Ever since I finished working on the first kit (Love Me Again), my results have been excellent. All I can say is YES, YES YES!! You have been a great help to me and very patient as well. That is so important. When people start working on things that are new to them, there is so much that they don't know. Especially since working on such kits you are calling on spirits for help and you don't want to make any mistakes because you're afraid that anything could go wrong if the work is not done right (such as myself) and I know that I have questioned you a lot. I can admit that I was having some doubts at first and that I was just hoping that this relationship could be helped due to all of the negativity in the relationship. Now I know that there was help and hope for us once again. You have been the best as far as love spell is concern and responding to questions in a timely manner. And I can also tell that you as the support staff are very bright and well educated people. I just wanted to leave you with this note. But mainly you. Even though I know that there are other spell caster, you have been the one that i have really seen a good result from the casting of the spell....thanks once again Dr LALA ( drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com or drlalaspelltemple1@gmail.com). Or call him on +16692213962

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, I'm so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is DONALD MARIA . i live in canada, and am married for 25years without conceiving or getting pregnant until the issue resolved to problem in my home , i was really worried and bothered because i don't want to loose my husband to another woman. i have went to hospital, the doctor told me that i cant get pregnant again i thought i have lost my husband and my marriage already.i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr ODUDU helped his wife(GARRY SABINA ) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted Dr. ODUDU via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son and daughter. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact Dr.ODUDU now i have giving birth to twins a 2 boys. and my husband now love me more than before. if you are in need to get pregnant or you need your EX lover back or you want to win lottery, contact him through his via email
    ( oduduhealinghomespell@gmail.com ) or ( oduduhealinghomespell@yahoo.com ) you can also call him or add him on whatsapp with this number +2348169616855
    try him and there will be a solution to you problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any real free Caster that don't ask for materials cost and is truly pay after results because I need serious help

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi my name is Joan i'm 46 from United State. i want every lady finding it hard to get pregnant to know there is a 100% hope for you to get pregnant without delay within the period of 3weeks. here is eseherberworld@gmail.com or reach him on Whatsapp at +2348059814229 (Dr.Ese) his root and herbs medicine work for me a week after i used it i found out that i was pregnant i'm with my own baby that will call me mum... check it out and order for his herbs IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete